FREE Downloads from IT on Demand
Top-Level Advice and Guidance from Experts in IT and Cyber Security—at no cost to you
Knowledge is power, and when it comes to cyber security and technology, it’s also speed, agility and efficiency in today’s aggressive industries like finance, brokering and others.
At IT on Demand, we don’t just provide Fully Outsourced IT Solutions as a managed service provider, we furnish the tools you’ll need to be proactive in educating your staff to protect sensitive data that belongs to your business and your clients.
12 Facts About Data Backup
"What Every Business Owner Should Know About Backing Up Their Data To Get A FAST, Easy, And Economical Recovery In The Event Of A Disaster"
If your data is important to your business and you cannot afford to have your operations halted for days – even weeks – due to data loss or corruption, then you need to read this report and act on the information inside.
This report will outline the most commonly made, costly mistakes that most small business owners make with their data backups, as well as important questions you should ask any offsite backup provider before giving them access to your data.
- What remote, offsite, or managed backups are, and why EVERY business should have them in place.
- 12 critical characteristics you should absolutely demand from any backup service; do NOT trust your data to anyone who does not meet these criteria.
- Where tape backups fail and give you a false sense of security.
- Frightening trends, cases, and questions every business owner should know and consider regarding data security.
- The single most important thing to look for in a remote backup service provider.
Fill Out This Form To Receive Your FREE "12 Facts About Data Backup" Report
"16 Critical Questions You MUST Ask Before Hiring Any IT Company"
If You Depend On Your Computer Network To Run Your Business, This Is One Report You DON’T Want To Overlook!
This free report will explain in simple, non-technical terms what you need to look for when outsourcing your IT support, as well as cost-saving strategies, insider tips and 16 revealing questions you MUST ask any computer consultant before giving him access to your computer network. If your current guy can’t answer a confident “Yes” to all 16, it might be time to look for someone else.
- The single most expensive mistake most small business owners make when hiring an IT consultant.
- The surprising reason most small businesses fall victim to sub-standard support.
- What some IT consultants are doing to take advantage of business owners, and how to make sure you’re not one of them.
- How to avoid expensive computer repair bills and get all the computer support you need for a low, fixed monthly rate.
Fill Out This Form To Receive Your FREE "16 Critical Questions" Report
Have questions about downloading exclusive IT on Demand resources? Contact our helpful IT specialists for assistance.
Get the Book!
UnHACKD: Cyber Security Essentials to Protect Your Business and Your Identity
Safety. It’s what every parent wants for their child, spouses for each other, and us for ourselves.
And while we may be aware of our physical surroundings in an unusual place or the dark of night, have you considered your safety when it comes to the virtual space? From our devices to the web… what is putting you at risk and what can you do to protect yourself and your family?
Thankfully there is finally an answer, and it is one that will make you laugh. In this easy-to-read and humorous book, you will discover practical advice so you can learn the rules of the online road and avoid its pitfalls and potential dangers. You will be prepared and protected, escaping the dangers online, regardless of how much you know about the digital age already and what you may have experienced before.
In a digital age, this book is a must read. And while you never may have thought these words go together… enjoy protecting yourself in the process.