Can you withstand a cyberattack?
Imagine the embarrassment of having to notify your clients that their bank information may be in the hands of cybercriminals because of you. Imagine having to pay losing those clients because you let cybercriminals access their personal data.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
The penetration test can change the perspective and conversation around cybersecurity within wealth management companies.
Secure yourself and your data with a penetration test
A penetration test will show you how easy it is for hackers to get your information. The test will also help you develop a plan to make sure your team practices good cyber hygiene.
The Pen Test is a real-life demonstration of how hackers could get into your network and steal your data. It’s an easy check up on user behavior and a look into how your IT has been managed so far.
Schedule a Penetration Test
Fill out the form to schedule your penetration test consult
How the Penetration Test Works:
- You click on an executable (simulating what happens when a link in an email is clicked)
- Let the executable run once
- This takes between 5 minutes and an hour (up to 2.5 hours on older machines)
- Your results will be analyzed and we will present our findings to you
- The findings show what a hacker would find in your network. This will include cloud drives, One Drive, DropBox, SharePoint and other file-sharing programs.
These findings include:
- Security patches and vulnerability management
- Discover if your network has vulnerabilities due to patch management issues.
- Your network’s perimeter defense
- Using multilayered boundaries, like firewalls and intrusion prevention/detection, are more critical today than ever before. The scanner will test to see if your firewalls are configured correctly and if they appropriately alarm.
- Identity and access management
- See if your team is using easy to crack passwords for accounts on your network. We’ll help you set up best practices for handling passwords and credentials.
- Identify serious data leaks
- Locate where sensitive data is stored on your network and make sure it’s guarded. Hackers typically exploit your network and data assets.
- Measure your malware defenses
- Determine if you have an appropriate cyber stack to respond to a simulated virus attack. Deployment of a solution at multiple points is critical.
- Information to inform your cybersecurity decision making
- Gauge where your cybersecurity is today and learn what you should do to make sure your machines can withstand an attack.
Nearly every data breach is preventable
Unfortunately cybercriminals rely on the common belief that just because you’ve been able to avoid an incident like this in the past, you’re safe now.
Why Choose IT On Demand for your Cyber Security Risk Assessment?
Every Day that Passes Could Mean Another Stolen Password
Getting started is simple. Contact us and ask for your Cyber Security Risk Assessment today.